By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the website;
- copy the website theme for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The use of Free Nature Pictures is permitted for personal or commercial use as long as credit is given to www.ForestFoliage.com in a notable manner (i.e. website link or mention in publication).
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forest Foliage Nature Photography at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s web site are provided “as is”. Forest Foliage Nature Photography makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Forest Foliage Nature Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forest Foliage Nature Photography or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s Internet site, even if Forest Foliage Nature Photography or a Forest Foliage Nature Photography authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forest Foliage Nature Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Forest Foliage Nature Photography may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Forest Foliage Nature Photography does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Forest Foliage Nature Photography has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forest Foliage Nature Photography of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Throughout ForestFoliage.com you will see advertising links and text which is tailored for your particular interests. Advertising content is matched to your internet habits based on the below privacy practices of of the Google Adsense network.
Commercial advertising opportunities exist for these types of advertisements throughout our website in various areas. We have strategically placed Adsense advertisements based on our visitors interests and in order to provide a relative content service for our valued website visitors. In order to advertise on ForestFoliage.com an advertiser must register and obtain approval through our third party advertising network. Requests for direct advertisement will not be approved.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Forest Foliage Nature Photography’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The privacy of our visitors to ForestFoliage.com is important to us.
At ForestFoliage.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is
important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive
and collect when you use and visit ForestFoliage.com, and how we safeguard your
information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files.
The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address,
your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site
(such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which
pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
you visit our site. This could include the ability to login to some of our
features, such as forums.
We also use third party advertisements on ForestFoliage.com to support our site.
Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons
when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as
Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP
address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases,
whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting
purposes (showing West Virginia real estate ads to someone in Charleston, for
example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing
Stock Photo ads to someone who frequents Stock Photography sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which
places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site
using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements).
This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest
based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous
browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las
Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related
site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable
information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your
name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security
numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad
serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party
cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as
Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact
with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to
login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising
program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit
a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected